PLEASE HELP ME

shobhit chandra (ipcc student) (707 Points)

10 November 2009  
i am a student of ipcc...and my exams r going on(november)...but due to lack of studies and delay in completing the coarce in my coaching.....i am damn sure that i will b failed in this first group of ipcc....not even i can exempt any exam.......now i have to go to dehradun after exams...because my father has been transfered....its a new city for me..but i have some friends there..... ..actually i was planning for self study ...but now.....i want to be serious towards studies...and now i am planning to do self study of both groups for may attempt.....now i want u to plzz guide me.....actually now i dont want to join coachings bcz of my family financial position..but now i want to do self study of both groups..with ca club india notes..nd i also need ur suggession for some additional books which can help me for self study.....i already have khan jain..for costing fm,,,v.s.datey for law,,,t.s greval for accounts......now plzz recommend me ur choice of books for both groups..plzzzzzzz......bczz i want to clear both grp at any cost in may....plzzzz help meee.....and i am waiting for ur positive reply....plzz reply soon....thanks...