Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nidhin Chandrasekharan (Student)     02 February 2015

Please help me

presently I am doing BBA (final semester). I like to do CA after my degree course. The problem is i am not excellent in English nd my hand writing is also bad.. can I clear the CA exams..

12 Replies

manoj

manoj (student)     02 February 2015

Utmost Important is in CA course is your desire if you have desire than definately yes

Nidhin Chandrasekharan

Nidhin Chandrasekharan (Student)     02 February 2015

Thank you sir..
RAMESH KUMAR

RAMESH KUMAR (Exim Officer)     03 February 2015

Yes! i will suggest you write 1-2 pages daily so that your english writing may be improve.

Manjula

Manjula (Accounts Executive)     03 February 2015

how come debit note will be work for non issue of Form C from the purchaser, becuase if we receive debit note the purchase value will get reduce & similarly the payable amount also get reduce.. Can anyone provide proper explanation..?

Soham

Soham (Learning )     03 February 2015

only need Full DEDICATION  towards course !!!

All the best

chandra

chandra (student)     03 February 2015

If you know what your weaknesses find way to improve on it.

You must be able to logically present your answers in clear language.

Best of Luck

Arif Ali

Arif Ali (Apt Co Advisory)     03 February 2015

yes you can go to CA if your wish. you can improve own hand writing and english by writing daily and learn english grammer.

But you may be suggested for go to MBA with best Institute.

Hasnain H. Sariya

Hasnain H. Sariya (Student)     03 February 2015

Dude ca is all about knowledge and presence of mind. Language or handwriting doesn't matter. If you know the answer and can explain it to examiner than it's more than enough. Though handwriting and better vocabulary can benefit you but moreover knowledge regarding a subject is what weighs and not the language and also while going through course any which way you will get a grip over language. My friend from an non english medium got all india rank in ipcc pursuid in english. I think if u have dedication and confident about doing it than handwriting and language won't be a barrier. All the best!
CA Srikanth Yadav

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant)     03 February 2015

Yes as long as you can discipline yourself to manage your time effeciently and effectively, there is no reason why you cannot become a Chartered Accountant. Also you've to work on your communication and presentation skills (Both written and oral). These skills are essential in every profession (regardless of whether you want to do CA or not), if you want to have a good career. Good luck!

Nidhin Chandrasekharan

Nidhin Chandrasekharan (Student)     03 February 2015

yes..I wil do my best to achieve my goal...
QLI Coaching for CA CS

QLI Coaching for CA CS (www.qli.co.in)     09 February 2015

Dear Nidhin,

Of course you can clear.

What matters is your willingness to be a CA. If you study in the right manner and with the right amount of practice, you can definitely clear.

All the best!

Regards,

QLI Success Oriented Coaching for CA and CS 

www.qli.co.in

Nidhin Chandrasekharan

Nidhin Chandrasekharan (Student)     13 February 2015

thank you allll :-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion