please help me

kapil abhishek (student)     30 November 2010

kapil abhishek
student 
 9 likes  293 points

| My Other Post

hello dear friends

i am abhishek from delhi

i am ipcc student, i was failed in last 2 attempts and did not write  my november exams due to family reasons.

i lost my material time in fun with friends, i never took my studies seriously, i never pays respect to my course, i was very careless guy, i was failed in ma 2 attempts and never take it seriously, finally i realize dat i lost not only my material time but also my family not giving importance to me, they just ignoring me, my friends r not wid me, and i am the reason behind this situation.

now i want to take revenge from myself, i want to be proffessional, i will devaote my each breath to my course and do everything to reach at my goal. i want to join articleship , and i don't know any CA so it is very difficult for me to join articleship under CA.my friends can u help me regarding this. i mean  where shuld i go for articleship coz i dont know any CA. and if u know any who need assistant, den please refer me his name, i am in delhi.

i just want to change my life. dis is my first step towards it, dont want to loss single secound of my life. help me if u can.

regards

abhishek kapil....

avater

praveen (Chartered Accountant)     30 November 2010

praveen
Chartered Accountant 
 354 likes  6811 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Every body fail in some or the other phase in life....

it is very important to learn from mistakes . Now i hope you have learnt your lessons well. I am sure with that attitude you can clear any course.

It is not end of life.

YES WE CAN!!!! go ahead put in any queries you need answers to and you can find answers in caclubindia.

praveen

avater

kapil abhishek (student)     30 November 2010

kapil abhishek
student 
 9 likes  293 points

View Profile | My Other Post

thnx dear praveen for ur kind words,

my query is regarding articleship, i want to join articleship as soon as possible, and problem is that i dont know about it, i mean where shud i go to join articleship, i don't know any CA...........

(Guest)

BEFORE JOINING THE ARTICLESHIP U WILL HAVE TO PASS GROUP 1 OF IPCC

BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »