please help me

kapil abhishek (student) (293 Points)

30 November 2010  

hello dear friends

i am abhishek from delhi

i am ipcc student, i was failed in last 2 attempts and did not write  my november exams due to family reasons.

i lost my material time in fun with friends, i never took my studies seriously, i never pays respect to my course, i was very careless guy, i was failed in ma 2 attempts and never take it seriously, finally i realize dat i lost not only my material time but also my family not giving importance to me, they just ignoring me, my friends r not wid me, and i am the reason behind this situation.

now i want to take revenge from myself, i want to be proffessional, i will devaote my each breath to my course and do everything to reach at my goal. i want to join articleship , and i don't know any CA so it is very difficult for me to join articleship under CA.my friends can u help me regarding this. i mean  where shuld i go for articleship coz i dont know any CA. and if u know any who need assistant, den please refer me his name, i am in delhi.

i just want to change my life. dis is my first step towards it, dont want to loss single secound of my life. help me if u can.

regards

abhishek kapil....