Please Help me !!!!

Hi All,

I am looking for a job in Direct Taxation in CA firm in Delhi only.

But not getting it from last 2 months.

Please help me, if u have any information related to below:

1) List of Good CA Firms in Delhi - In which there are seperate Taxation dept.

2) I don't have working exp of taxation during my articleship, Is this create problem?

3) Please let me know if there is any opening in taxation

4) what is best way to update w.r.t. taxation?

I request all readers to please help me in getting job.

Thanking u in anticipation

Regards

Rajeev Aggarwal

Replies (1)

I cannot answer all your questions, but what I can do is recommend Sahni Natarajan & Bahl to you. They have their office in Delhi in Nehru Place.

It is India's No.1 internal audit firm, but they do also have a seperate taxation department. They have only corporates as their clients. I am recommending this firm to you, because this firm is always on the lookout of smart & hard-working people. This is a firm built on knwoledge & strength, because it hires only pure talent, rather going through other big firm's route of hiring mostly through approaches & referrences.

Only those peoplecan survive in this organization who are ready to work off day & night, basically workaholics. But the knowledge & exposure they provide to you is just the best, with good pay packages too.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details