Please help asap

Hi everyone. I have applied for verification of marks awarded in CA final Nov 2017 exams . I have paid the amount. It showed transaction as successful. But on my dashboard it's showing as closed. What might be the cause for this? Please help. I won't be able to check the outcome as the button is only not available on my dashboard. Please somebody help. I have also mailed exam department regarding this but haven't got any reply.

Replies (4)
when you applied for verification?
I have applied on 16th Feb 2017
check your history in profile section ...take out details and take screenshot showing closed and send both image toh ICAI.
Dnt worry it will show the option as check outcome just keep checking ur dashboard everyday

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details