PLEASE HELP!!!

I HAV PCC ATTEMPT IN MAY 2010 AND ALSO HAVING BCOM 2ND YR EXAMS IN APRIL......

I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN 6 MONTHS TO PCC PREPARATION BUT STILL I FEEL MY PREPARATION IS NOT GOOD....

SHOULD I DROP OUT OF BCOM THIS YEAR AND GIVE PCC GROUP BY GROUP AND APPEAR IN BCOM NEXT YEAR......

I AM NOT PREPARED FOR BCOM AT THE MOMENT BUT CAN DO IT AS WELL ONLY  IF I POSTPONE MY PCC TO NOVEMBER????

 

WHICH WAY DOES IT LOOK BETTER????

Replies (3)

As I think Concentrate on CA first

"Never try to postpone ur attempt if u r fully prepared in CA course".....I suggest u to go ahead n appear for the xam....BCom is not a big issue....getting distinction is more than enough for BCom....many of my frnds have appeared in the similar manner...n 10 days of sincere preparation is enough to handle BCom.....appear for both the xams....all the best..!!!

i thnk u must do only up to getting passed in ur b.com exms.. n give more concentration 4 ur CA exms....

for ths u will need proper planings n time managemnt....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details