PLEASE HELP!!!

I cleared CPT this january and I want to write ipcc this November and registerd on feb 17th online and paid the fee for both the groups. But i met with an accident and couldn't submit the form before march 1st which was the last date for submission. Will they accept it if i submit now and can i still write in November? Thanks in advance :)
Replies (3)
Call up the region /chapter where you belong and they will provide guidance to follow.

Pl. call your regional office of ICAI.....But I think Chnace is less. Hope for the next and best chance.May God bless  You

I HAD FACE THE SAME SITUATION.

WHILE I ENROLL  FOR CPT. ICAI ALLOW ME TO GIVE EXAM BUT DIDNT DECLARE RESULT.

SO IT'S NOW BETTER TO PLAN FOR MAY ATTEMPT, BUT IF YOU WANT TO GAIN EXAM EXPERIENCE YOU CAN.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details