Please guide me

Hi, I have completed PE-II and doing articles in hyderabad. I opted CA final new SYllabus. I have no idea obout the eligibility test. I did not received any test papers at the time of registration for final. Please suggest me in this regard

Replies (3)

Hi Dude

Let me tell u that the postal test scheme has been discontinued in the new scheme of imparting education.u now have not to clear any ETs.

Mr. Mishra is right, in new course there is no provision of ETs, so now enjoy and happy reading

i want icwa inter stage-I,II exam papers.please can u sent me that papers.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details