please do see

I AM CA FINAL STUDENT AND I WAS EXPECTING 80 FROM FM BUT I GOT ONLY 53 AND NOW I RECONCILED IT CANNOT BE LESS THAN 70... I JUST NEED 14 TO CLEAR GROUP 1.... I DONT KNOW HOW  CHECKING IS DONE... BUT I WANT A PHOTOCOPY OF MY ANSWER SHEET...  CAN I GET IT.... ...        PLEASE HELP

Replies (6)

u can only ask for recalculation but the Board have still kept a hideous parameter of not disclosing the answer sheets to the students....

u can only go for retotalling and not for copy of answer sheet as per knowledge
 

jst check on google...

i had heard that RTI can help u...

there is one decision of Delhi HC under RTI...

i m sure bt plz u can confirm on google...

jst check the link stated below 4 more details....

https://www.rtiindia.org/forum/20335-delhi-high-court-allows-disclsoure-icai-answer-sheets-under-rti.html

in may 2010 many student passed after retotalling

go for it

i am too getting my copy retotalled 

however continue your preparation as the chance are really less any ways

best of luck

it happened with me as well

was expecting 75 in sfm 

got 38

and you know this cannot be happen as sfm is a practical paper and all answers are matched up with suggested

M NOT REVALUATING AS IT IS WORTHLESSS

WILL PROVE THEM WRONG NEXT TIME

Same is the case here. Got 59 in Corpoarte Laws...Having got 59, am I not good enough to get 1 more mark??? See the height of Cruelity :-(.... Friends, is it worth sending for Retotalling, whom they call REVALUATION ???

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details