I belong from Madhya pradesh. One of check post officer of check post created at mp maharashtra border by commercial tax department of m p govt at the time of July to March 17 period has made huge money through Bribe & curruption taken at that time.
For proof i have bank statements of his family members where sizable amount is deposited through cash and created as fixed deposit in name of non earning family members, (in total approx Rs. 84 lacs of FDR, Bank balances in name of family member , expense in marriage of self and sister can be proved on document against salary drawn by this corrupt officer of Rs. 17 lacs in last 6 years of short span his service, i have documents to prove this) also some of known sources in commercial tax themselves confirmed that this officer has earned huge money through corruption at check post.
I want to bring these acts of corruption in front of govt authorities hence I shall give these proofs to lokayukt police and EOW however i further want to investigate same and retrieve further records to prove corruption done by him majorly at check post though the help of RTI now i need help of senior Tax professionals for below :-
1. What are the documents copies i should ask commercial tax department related to this check post of which further investigation i can check and get some more proofs of irregularities done by officer.
2. What is major modus operendi of check post officers to hide evasion of tax and take bribe in return and what records i should search for, please suggest. if needed i can go up to extent to visit people or taxpayers on whom possible bribe is charged, and bring supported documents to prove the corruption made at the time of check post posting.
3. In my complaint what procedure or records i should ask lokayukt or EOW team to check and investigate related to check post so that such corruption practice can be revealed in their investigation.
4. Apart from lokayukt and EOW where else i can complain wrt this corruption activities.
5.Since FDR are created in name of non earning family members these transactions would come under benami transaction whom should i keep in loop other than income tax authorities to get an effective and fastest proceedings against benami transaction.
6. Any other advise you can provide.
7. Please suggest if you know any professional having specialisation in Anti corruption matters, preferably in mp however if he is of outside i can contact through phone or mail as well since i want to make my complaint strong as i have all facts and proofs and dont want that officer to take advantage of loophole in my complaint.