I am swetha, am a post graduate in Commerce and working in a company (9am to 7 pm)
Further, I cleared CA foundation long back but was unable to continue with the further CA course, though i completed my M.COM and now doing Job.
Now , I want to do CA again . But i am aged 31 , So I have many questions in my mind.
I would appreciate FRANK and FACTUAL replies from all you respected people.
My questions are:
1) I cleared CA Foundation in 1994. So am i eligible with the same membership number. Or else I have to enroll altogether for new membership. If so, WIll the institute permit me to do so.
2) At the age 31, Though i have very good will power, Will you advise me to go ahead .Though my hubby is quite supportive in this regard.
3) How many hours i need to spare everyday , after going and coming from job.
4) Can u please refer any such people who have started at later age for chartered accountancy.
5) Is their any course better than CA for finance people. I am already M.COM.
6) Within how many attempts do i need to clear CA inter or final under the new schemes.
I will be eagerly waiting REPLIES from all you members
And I wish God Bless all the people who reply me frankly ( right or wrong whatever)