Easy Office

Planning to Join for CPA?

Page no : 4

saran (CA) (57 Points)
Replied 18 November 2012

Excellent Job everyone for their posts.

Are there any CPAs here on who could guide us on the scope of CPA in industry. I have completed CA. I wish to go for it. I have heard mixed responses from many. I need to be clear whether it really adds to the paycheques some zeroes!!. A CPA's opinion would be valuable as he/she can tell what went through his career and how CPA helped in that course.

One procedural difficulty I also wish to clear is, how many days a person can squeeze all 4 papers in? Certainly asking about the minimum, since I am presently working in Indian company and will not get that many leaves to attend an exam that yields US GAAP/US Laws knowledge.

Reply soon for a free thanks!!!

Saran

vivek (fresher) (45 Points)
Replied 26 July 2013

Hi Friend,

Greetings from EduPristine!!

Edupristine provides you  "CPA Training in Association with Becker’s
 In 160 hrs

A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is the highest standard of competence in the field of Accountancy across the globe administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).

A CPA qualification is similar to the Indian CA qualification. In addition to the CA qualification, a CPA will have knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (GAAS) and US federal taxation and business laws. This gives great advantage to a CPA when working with US Based Financial firms or Indian firms working for US clients.

The aim is to meet the growing demand for talent in the field of Accounting & Finance by providing industry-relevant training and education to enhance business-ready professional.

Check this link to view job opportunities for CPA’s in India -

Why CPA?

·  Single Exam Level with just 4 Papers
·  Online Exams with Multiple choice & Simulations
·  Work Experience NOT Required
·  Higher Exam Passing Rate.
·  Course duration: Less than One year
·  International Recognition
·  Huge Opportunities in India & Globally

To know more about the course kindly click:  https://www.edupristine.com/courses/cpa/

Click here to know about CPA Exam –  

"New Batch Of “CPA” Starts from 4thAugust at Mumbai ".

Training Fees:

CPA Programme Classroom Training Fees – Rs. 1,20,000 including taxes

10% Early Bird Discount valid till 31st July’13.
15% Discount for a group of 3 or more participants  
20% Discount for a group of 5 or more participants

Strong Referral Network - Refer your friend or colleague & get 1000/- discount per reference on total fees. 
(We encourage significant financial reward for successful referrals.)

About EduPristine:

Founded by industry professionals with educational backgrounds of IIMs / IITs.

Leader in finance Certifications training's such as CFA  (registered with CFA Institute), FRM (Registered with GARP) and PRM  (Registered with PRIMIA). We are the authorized Training Partner with C FA, GARP & PRIMIA Institute.

Provide "Value for Money Training courses" that respects the time commitment of professionals.

Corporate clients: JP Morgan, Bank of America, Mizuho Bank, E&Y, ING Vysya, HSBC, Credit Suisse Bank of India.

Read more about us @  www.edupristine.com

Kinjal Roy (Chartered Accountant) (132 Points)
Replied 26 August 2013

Hii Praveen,

I read your query and would like to inform you that as an Indian we do not have any other option than to give our CPA Exam from USA. The non-US Prometric centres are only for the permanent residents or long term residents of those countries. 

Rajesh Reddy K (Ca Final-Article Student)   (34 Points)
Replied 18 February 2014

Really good work by ashish. Apart from informative its quite interesting forum ashish.

prudhvi bhargav (Sri Medha) (51 Points)
Replied 20 January 2015

Hello,

I am a CA Student and not able to complete iPCC after many attempts, so now I have decided to do CPA. I FOUND THIS discussion board to be very resourceful. I have completed Bcom through distance education from Andhra University, I am also thinking of joining Mcom (Regular). 

Since I have done Bcom through distance I have a doubt whether the education evaluating agencies or the CPA Board will ever consider my degree, that is why I have  decided to do MCOM REGULAR. 

Please clarify my Doubt: whether BCOM-DISTANCE + MCOM-REGULAR IS ENOUGH TO BE ELIGIBLE TO SIT FOR THE CPA EXAMS???   Please reply 

THANK YOU, 

Prudhvi Bhargav.

prudhvi bhargav (Sri Medha) (51 Points)
Replied 20 January 2015

Hello,

gOdfather (CBSE Class 12th Commerce)   (21 Points)
Replied 02 May 2015

Hello, my name is Pratik and currently i am studying in cbse class 12th (commerce). Still now, I am a bit confused that what should I do (like cfa /cma /cpa /ca). My parents have no problems if I go to abroad (like US) and settle there permanantly. So, Sir/Madam, can you please tell me what among these cources should I do?? I even like to do difficult things and also I am good in my studies. So please tell me which is the best for abroad cources and disadvantages of them that I would face them.

Thank You. 

swati (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 24 July 2015

I am also planning to do CPA.I would suggest you to get the complete information from ORBIT

INSTITUTE.They will guide u properly.

swati (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 24 July 2015

Hie Pratik it's good to hear that u r good in studies,but when it comes to CA u will realizethat it is easier said than done bcoz nowadays to clear ca it is hard nut to crack ,but if u want to do CA then at least give it a try.More over if u r planning for cpa your graduation is must.You can get the further information about cpa  from orbit institute in Delhi.

Neha (CA Final and CS executive)   (224 Points)
Replied 29 January 2016

Anyone can tell of the job oppourtunities for CPA in ,mumbai

varun jhanjee (Consultant (Financial Markets))   (24 Points)
Replied 31 January 2016

Dear All,

National Institute of Financial Management (An autonomus Institute of Ministry of Finance), has started inviting applications for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Financial Markets) 2016-17, People who have cleared CA are exempt from enterance test. The batch capacity is only 60. Dont miss the golden opportunity||||| Hurry up apply.

Regards

Varun 

Attached File : 92534 20160131233541 nifm poster dsij.jpg downloaded: 165 times

Akash Mukherjee (1 Points)
Replied 18 August 2016

Hey Ashish, glad to know that you're pursuing CPA now. I was wondering if u can help me up with something! I happen to be a student of IPCC and wanna go for further studies in the states. But I ain't sure which course to choose, whether I should go for CPA, MBA, investment banking or just a PhD in finance. Also I belong from a middle class family and won't be able to afford there without scholarship. Can you kindly suggest me something valuable on this, I'll be really grateful. Thanks in advance :)

Uday (Manager Finance) (26 Points)
Replied 27 December 2016

Hi Fourm ,

I passed my Indian CFA in year 2014 and passed B com in 2003. I have rich experince in US base IT company of 10+ years.

Can you suggest is CPA going to help me to grome my carieer? Shall I go for CPA? if not; then can you suggest best course at the age 35 years

Thanks

urvashi lamba (2 Points)
Replied 11 October 2017

Hi I am in 12th right now I am pretty much confused between CA and CPA I am planning to do CPA. Can you please tell me if I do CPA and by chance I have to return back to India will I get a good job ?????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: