phone bill

The phone bill was exceptionally high and
 
the man of the house called a family meeting...
 
On a Saturday morning...
 
after breakfast...
 



Dad:

 

People this is unacceptable.

You have to limit the use of the house phone.
I do not use this phone, I use the one at the office.



Mum:

 

Same here,

I hardly use this home telephone as I use my work telephone.



Son:

 

Me too,

I never use the home phone.
I always use my company mobile.



House Maids:

 

So - what is the problem?

We all use our work telephones !!!!!
Replies (13)

good one!!!

nice buddy

GooD!!!!

gud one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice one

nice one

too good !!!!!

A good one

good

very much practical ,yes indeed good one......

gud one

 

gud one

WORKPHONE MAID HAS A RIGHT RIGHT TO USE IT

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details