PF Withdrawal

I am going to appear for my finals in nov 2019.

I left my first job and would not be going for another one before exams.

Shall I apply to withdraw the amount now and if not can I withdraw it later or be transferred if I join a job in future after exams?

Please advise.
Replies (6)
better to transfer when you join new company as you can earn tax free interest on the balance
you will be transferred the pf amount after changed the job , this process will successfully when enter the date of exit are enter by the previous employer
What if I do not join anywhere till next one year? Plz let me know.
still also you can keep the balance and keep earning tax free interest. when you join new co get the balance transferred to new account
Thank you sir. I won't withdraw the pf amount.
great.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details