PF Account queries

Hi,

I have a situation where I can see two member IDs within a dropdown. I would like to mention that both comes under the same account. My question here is that, do I need to merge these two member IDs in to one? *Or is it alright since it comes under one single account?* if I need to merge then is there a way online where I could merge myself.

 

Replies (1)

It is normal to see multiple Member IDs under one UAN; you do not need to "merge" the IDs themselves, but you should transfer the balance from your previous accounts to your current one using the "One Member – One EPF Account" option on the EPFO portal to consolidate your retirement savings and ensure tax benefits.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details