permission of cwa with ca b.com

i am aPCC student undergoing articleship. i am under going grauation. i have taken permission from ICAI for graduation. NOW I HAVE AN ATTEMPT OF ICWAI INTER IN DEC 08. WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF I DONT TAKE PERMISSION FOR MY SECOND COURSE? IF i should my ICWA after my grad. i am compleing my grad in APRIL 09. sir, CAN I GET PERMISSION TO GIVE MY ICWA EXAM IN JUNE 09?WILL THERE B ANY PROBLEM ? WILL ANY BACKGROUND INQUIRIES B MADE IN ICWA REGARDING DATE OF REGISTRATION? AS I HAVE DONE ICWA FOUNDATION IN DEC07 WITHOUT ICAI PERMISSION AS I WAS NOT IN ARTICLES? EVERYONE IS ADVISING ME TO DO ICWA UNOFFICIALLY, SAYING THERE WILL B NO PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE. ANY CERTIFICATES OF GRAD. WILL HAVE TO B SHOWN

Replies (3)

Its better whether u contact ur nearest ICAI branch fr the question !! ICAI aloows a second corse fr the meritious students !!

all d bst fr Xms !

its better if u contact ur nearest branch fr d samee !

Originally posted by :dsfxcf
" i am aPCC student undergoing articleship. i am under going grauation. i have taken permission from ICAI for graduation. NOW I HAVE AN ATTEMPT OF ICWAI INTER IN DEC 08. WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF I DONT TAKE PERMISSION FOR MY SECOND COURSE? IF i should my ICWA after my grad. i am compleing my grad in APRIL 09. sir, CAN I GET PERMISSION TO GIVE MY ICWA EXAM IN JUNE 09?WILL THERE B ANY PROBLEM ? WILL ANY BACKGROUND INQUIRIES B MADE IN ICWA REGARDING DATE OF REGISTRATION? AS I HAVE DONE ICWA FOUNDATION IN DEC07 WITHOUT ICAI PERMISSION AS I WAS NOT IN ARTICLES? EVERYONE IS ADVISING ME TO DO ICWA UNOFFICIALLY, SAYING THERE WILL B NO PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE. ANY CERTIFICATES OF GRAD. WILL HAVE TO B SHOWN "

See my freind doing it unofficially is one thing, imagine if you get caught, you will be all sorts of trouble. They might even debar u from doing CA. The second thing is I am aware that these institutes have very well managed databases, if they once check for some things in common between the students of ICAI and ICWAI some things like your name, address etc can show them you are cheating them. My suggestion is go to your institute and tell them your prob, I am sure they will help you out.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details