permission for icwa with ca- b.com.

i am aPCC student undergoing articleship. i am under going grauation. i have taken permission from ICAI for graduation. NOW I HAVE AN ATTEMPT OF ICWAI INTER IN DEC 08. WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF I DONT TAKE PERMISSION FOR MY SECOND COURSE? IF i should my ICWA after my grad. i am compleing my grad in APRIL 09. sir, CAN I GET PERMISSION TO GIVE MY ICWA EXAM IN JUNE 09?WILL THERE B ANY PROBLEM ? WILL ANY BACKGROUND INQUIRIES B MADE IN ICWA REGARDING DATE OF REGISTRATION? AS I HAVE DONE ICWA FOUNDATION IN DEC07 WITHOUT ICAI PERMISSION AS I WAS NOT IN ARTICLES? EVERYONE IS ADVISING ME TO DO ICWA UNOFFICIALLY, SAYING THERE WILL B NO PROBLEM IN THE FUTURE. ANY CERTIFICATES OF GRAD. WILL HAVE TO B SHOWN

Replies (2)

just go and fill form 12 everything will be fine

u shud fill Form12

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details