Permanent Difference (AS-22)

My loss as per Accounts is  Rs. 386000/-( which is appearing in balance sheet) and loss(to be carryforward) after disallowances as per Income tax is only Rs. 121700/- (which is appearing in IT computation) now pls suggest me how should I reconcile between these two loss figures. what about the difference Rs.264300 (386000-121700) how should I deal with this amount. 

Cant I adjust 386000 to the current year profit or should I have to adjust only Rs.121700 

suppose if I adjust Rs.121700 only in the current year income what about the balance (264300). Should I need to writeoff that. pls suggest the possible courses of actions which had to be done under the shelter of accounts and Income taxes.

Replies (1)
Your question is not clear?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details