PERFECT MOTHER

(Guest)

“PERFECT MOTHER”

Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, but only one mother in the whole world."

"I look back on my childhood and thank the stars above.
For everything you gave me, but mostly for your love."

"I am not a perfect mother and I will never be. You are not a perfect daughter and you will never be.
But put us together and we will be the best mother and daughter we would ever be.

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."

"To understand your parents' love, you must raise children yourself."

"A grandmother is a mother who has a second chance."

"Sometimes the poorest woman leaves her children the richest inheritance."

"The mother loves her child most divinely, not when she surrounds him with comfort and anticipates his wants but when she resolutely holds him to the highest standards and is content with nothing less than his best."

"Mothers Day is in honor of the best Mother who ever lived - the Mother of your heart."

"Rejecting things because they are old-fashion would rule out the sun and the moon, and a mother's love.

"A mother understands what a child does not say."

"Most mothers are instinctive philosophers."

"Who is it that loves me and will love me forever with an affection which no chance, no misery, no crime of mine can do away? It is you, my mother."

"You don't appreciate your mother until you're a mother yourself."

"Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries."

"A mother is the one who is still there when everyone else has deserted you."

"Time is the only comforter for the loss of a mother."

"Good family life is never an accident but always an achievement by those who share it."

"For the mother is and must be, whether she knows it or not, the greatest, strongest and most lasting teacher her children have."

"All that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother."

"God could not be everywhere, and therefore he created mothers."

"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life."

"All that I am my mother made me."

"I long to put the experience of fifty years at once into your young lives, to give you at once the key fo that treasure chamber evry gem of which has cost me tears and struggles and prayers, but you must work for these inward treasures yourself."

"A mother is someone who dreams great dreams for you, but then she lets you chase the dreams you have for yourself and loves you just the same."