Penalty code of service tax late filling

a c.a student

Dear All please help me of following issue :- I need to deposit penalty for late filling of Service TAx Return but i dont know the code.Please let me know the penalty code.

CA Student

Originally posted by : Shivshankar
Dear All please help me of following issue :- I need to deposit penalty for late filling of Service TAx Return but i dont know the code.Please let me know the penalty code.

Refer this annexure for service specific penalty codes.

Attached File : 555789 1263134 st circ 165 2012 annx.pdf downloaded 17133 times

a c.a student

But i am depositing service tax under reverse charge for GTA and advocate fees then which code should i use for penalty of late filling of ST3.

CA Student

Pay as receiver of service, under the respective accounting codes, as applicable.

please help me:- i want to file the service tax return after due date business:- renting of immovable property , Sso what would be penalty code..?

CA Student

Originally posted by : Tarun sharma
please help me:-
i want to file the service tax return after due date business:- renting of immovable property , Sso what would be penalty code..?

0 0 4 4 1 4 5 6

Consultant

for GTA 

FOR ADVOCATE SERVICE

I am registered under multiple service categories. And my return has been rejected. Which accounting code should i use for payment of penalty. can i use any one of the codes?

Financial Professional

I AM AGREE WITH DG...

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU