Easy Office
LCI Learning

PE-II - NO EXTENSION

Page no : 2

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL ) (664 Points)
Replied 15 July 2009

by the way suppose I convert to PCC now by submitting only the PCC conversion form....DO  I HAVE TO SUBMIT FORM 102 & 103...BCZ it will tk time for me to search for an auditor ...thats why...... & i dont want to  waste time by searching for auditor..I will do it after nov09 exams...can i do that...???pls REPLY

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 20 July 2009

when will the notification be out ?

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL ) (664 Points)
Replied 23 July 2009

so I am converting to IPCC..since no notification has cum out reg. PE-II students by icai...and last date of IPCC reg. is nearing(31st JULY)..ok..I am a PE-ii student from the PE-I stream...

Replied 23 July 2009

Originally posted by :sree
" when will the notification be out ?

"

P V K (Asst. Manager (Finance & Accounts))   (202 Points)
Replied 23 July 2009

what about the persons came from Bcom stream?

whether they have to write PCC Or IPCC

If they got exemption in one paper in may 08 then what is their position?

if they write pcc then the exemption wil continue for nov 09. if not what is their position?

can any body solve the problem?

Replied 24 July 2009

I think notification will come only after the results

P V K (Asst. Manager (Finance & Accounts))   (202 Points)
Replied 15 August 2009

An Important Announcement for Students of Professional Education Examination- II – Extension of PE-II Examination by two more attempts i.e. November, 2009 and May, 2010

https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=4841&c_id=121

Replied 15 August 2009

An Important Announcement for Students of Professional Education Examination- II – Extension of PE-II Examination by two more attempts i.e. November, 2009 and May, 2010 - (10-08-2009)
BOS/Announcement/227/09
August 10, 2009
An Important Announcement for Students of Professional Education Examination- II – Extension of PE-II Examination by two more attempts i.e. November, 2009 and May, 2010

Students are hereby informed that the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, having due regard to the concerns of students belonging to the Professional Education Examination –II stream, has decided to extend the Professional Education Examination –II by two more attempts namely November, 2009 and May, 2010.

Eligible categories
  • Students who were initially registered for the then Intermediate course and later on shifted to Professional Education Course –II.

• Students who have registered for PE-II on the basis of Entrance, Foundation, PE-I and continuing in PE-II stream.

• Students who have registered on the basis of graduation and continuing in PE-II stream.

• Students of PE-II stream belonging to Entrance, Foundation and PE-I route who have in the meanwhile converted to Professional Competence Course.

• Students of PE-II stream belonging to Entrance, Foundation and PE-I route who have in the meanwhile converted to Integrated Professional Competence course.

• Students of PE-II stream belonging to the graduation route who have in the meanwhile converted to Integrated Professional Competence course.
Students concerned may note that the Council has made it clear that no further extension will be granted under any circumstances.

CA.R.Devarajan
Director, Board of Studies

Shrivastav (student) (67 Points)
Replied 15 August 2009

OH HELLO

Everyone

Please NOTE THAT THE PE-2 ATTEMPT ARE EXTENDED FURTHER TWO ATTEMPTS.

CONGRATS & GUYS GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY & PASS THIS TIME

ALL THE BEST.

Replied 15 August 2009

Originally posted by :J€€T
"  Extension had been already granted for Nov08 & June09 attempts...ICAI cant jst give extensions after extensions...after all, Pe2 has to be phased out. 
@ Surendran Sanyal : It's wise to wait for the results rather than jumping into the Pcc boat now. This one cud actually be ur lucky attempt...! And its imperative that u cant be a CA Pcc student after passing PE2 (if one uses a little common sense). So ofcourse the Pcc regn will be canceled and you will be eligible to enrol for Finals. i.e the above applies if u take admission for pcc b4 the result.
"

whats up Mr. jeet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: