Pcc to ipcc

Ankita Chawla (CA Student + Graphologist + Accountant + Audit Assistant)   (909 Points)

14 February 2013  

I am CA-PCC student and cleared my 1st group of PCC in May 2012 attempt. Appeared 2nd Group of PCC in Nov 2012 attempt but did'nt cleared. I have read conversion rules for PCC to IPCC. My query is as per IPCC students need to clear 1st group and then start articleship but in PCC 2nd group, 2 subjects are of 1st group of IPCC so will I have to clear that 1st and stop our articleship till that time??? I mean will we have to suffer in articleship loss for time being????

And ICAI says that students have to clear unit wise. Students have to score exemption subject wise does they mean that 60 or abv 60 mks????

My 2nd query is I have filled for re-verification and filling for conversion so if suppose i pass in re-verification, will i be eligible back to PCC [if my conversion form gets accepted too]???

How much time it takes for conversion????? if i send form now will it get approved till next month....???

I tried calling institute for all queries but they dnt knw properly.....what to do?????