Pcc to ipc - urgent

I hav converted from pcc to ipc and already cleared 1st group in pcc and got exmptn in anthr grp(60 marks IN COST FM) And nw fr ths may13 EXAM i hv applied for unit 8 Its wrtn thr in my ADMIT CARD that for PCC student have to pass ,"in its entirely" what does it mean Plz its vry urgnt ,plz reply if any1 knw wht does icai mean by it . . . ? WHAT IS THE PASS MARKS FOR OTHER TWO SUBJECT LEFT ? ? IS IT 90 OR 100
Replies (6)

Nothing to worry,

just u must pass the remaining 2 subject's by crossing more than 40 mark's & in aggregate u must attain 90 mark's to clear that group.yes 

 

Thanx for ur reply sir, But r u 100 % sure na ?

cent percent sure.yes

i am attaching link here for u. Frequently asked questions on Exemption carried forward by I.C.A.I

https://220.227.161.86/24309announ14197.pdf

Thnx for ur great great help sir, But still i am very afraid coz few of my frndz saying that for students those who have converted from pcc 2 ipc For them passing marks is 50 in each subjects there is no link with the othr 2 with exmptn marks n when i called icai they also nt provided me any exact sureshot answer.

@ ronit,

Till now,

              if u are not satisfied with my answer.then u make an application under R.T.I Act to I.C.A.I new delhi address,write ur query in plain paper & pay fees rs 10/- in cash u will get information from I.C.A.I with in 30 day's from the date of receipt of ur application.  

THANK U SIR

FOR UR VALUEABLE TIME

NOW   I AM CONFIRMED FROM U AND FROM ICAI TOO

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details