PCC results

Page no : 2

Manasa (CA PCC,M.Com) (61 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

@ Preethi : ohhk.....

THEN I WISH U TOOOOOO A VERY ALL THE BEST

preethi (student) (253 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

Thanks laxmi... Thanks a lot.. what u r dng?

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

Don't worry friends, Everything will be fine.......

Mukund Patel (Student) (477 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

All the Best

Komal Agrawal (Article Student) (651 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

Gettin little nervous but lets hope for BEST..................

mukta (article) (25 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

hey guys, i have appeared for the same 5 times, but my results goes unfavourable all the time, I don't know what is wrong going on from my side. I hope this time my result will come favourable. As my first group is required to be cleared, so that i'll elegible for CA Final. Hope for the best.:/

Dwarika Jha (CA-Final) (179 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

Really Now I can Say that Institute is doing partiality with PCC Student with Final, I am right or wrong ?

Replied 29 July 2011

Mr.Muktha don worry this time u ll surely clear.. don worry... For me this is 4th attempt, i'm also expecting the best results, i cleared the first group in first attempt, there after i cant able to get through in next attempts, last attempt i lost in aggregate. hoping for the best in this attempt

(Guest)

Happy or scared.....ohhhh I am jumping with joy.....c'mon, of course everyone's nervous!!!!!! All da best to allll......thanks for da post

Tanushree (CA PCC & M.COM) (21 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

its the same feeling here tricha....just too xcitd to know the results. i just need 2 clear 1st grp to step into CA FINAL. So lets hope 4 the best!!!!

A.K.Banik (Tax Consultant) (1596 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

Originally posted by : preethi

S Manasa Last time they declare the result on 4/8/2010. compare to last year this time result was so late. They used the word likely to be announced who knows the insutitute may postponed the result on that particular day.

ICAI has adopted Scientific Methods of Numbering system ( Like - Bar Code Reader and OMR Roll no in answer booklet). Inspite of these, there is delay in declaration of results.  Is is justaifiable ? PLEASE COMMENT .....................................................................................

Replied 30 July 2011

I personally expect result to be declare before august 1st week... but inst., is maintaining some mechanisam to cut short the results., still we expect good results from the institute.

Pragnesh Patel (Process Associate) (97 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

Always keep 3 days of Grace in Mind from Expected date of result for PCC!!;)

1 Like

Replied 30 July 2011

But this time they announced result for final before the time.. so i expect result ll be declare on the same date...

Megha (Article) (23 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

Very much scared,,and hpoping for the best..

Good luck to everyone..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: