hi.... pls send me also the pcc question paper......
I am doing PCC with effect from Last year.
I need the Question Papers because I want to see the pattern of the question papers & try to solve them.
please send me pcc exam papers of nov 2007
hey its der in shared files,on d same site
My email id is varun_bramhecha @ yahoo.co.in. Nov 07 Pcc, especially costing & strategic management
Send mE pcc PAPER
CAnavratanagrawal @ gmail.com
Plese send me pcc Question paper with solution
Plese send me pcc Question paper with solution
Plese send me pcc Question paper with solution
hi bro,
my mail id is singlaanki @ gmail.com
send me immediately & thanx in advance.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants
Mumbai
CA Foundation
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals