i have passed. thanks to all the members who have helped me immensely.
i have passed. thanks to all the members who have helped me immensely.
Me passed too...hurray.....
gave Gp-2 and got 66,66,72 and cleared PE-2......partyyyyyy
I too passed. Thanx to my family.
| Originally posted by :Rahim | ||
| " | Me passed too...hurray..... gave Gp-2 and got 66,66,72 and cleared PE-2......partyyyyyy |
" |
Congraulations to all those who succeded in the exam, those who not don't loose the heart ; wish you all the best in the next term.
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | what is the site name for pcc p2 results | " |
www.icai.result.nic.in
Hi friends.
I have finally got through. I'm happy.
Thanks to the Almighty.
Check my roll no. 26565
CONGRATULATIONS to all those who have passed.
Hi friends,
I have finally got through. I'm happy.
Thanx to the Almighty.
See my roll no. : 26565
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE PASSED.
i got cleared with a rank.. its all coz of my family friends and faculty.... congatulations to all...
how much % is the overall result for pe2 and pcc....
What is the overall pass % for pe2 and pcc
wat is the starting no of pcc
congratulations.. to all of u.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants
Mumbai
CA Foundation
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals