PCC Marks Sheet??

Hi All, I haven't received my marks sheet of June 2009 PCC exams.....!!! Please update me on this regard so that I can find an alternative way to get my marks sheet!!!
Replies (5)

Hey I received yesterday only.

 

don't worry u will be receiving soon.

 

i also just recieved it........wait you may be getting it soon

You will receive it till 31st Oct. 09.

If not call at  (022) 3980 2918 or 1800 22 8009 and get the status or apply for duplicate marksheet.

Originally posted by :Sripada M
" Hi All,

I haven't received my marks sheet of June 2009 PCC exams.....!!! Please update me on this regard so that I can find an alternative way to get my marks sheet!!!
"

hi dn't worry. even i too got on 4th oct. 09 oly...

Good Evening

Even I have not got it. If you get to know how to get it or if you get it. Inform me too.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details