Payments made in respect of credit card (SFT-006)

Hi. I'm salaried and I have filed ITR based on my salary, interest, dividends, and stock market profits. A week ago I got an SMS that "The Income Tax Department has identified following high-value information which does not appear to be in line with the Income Tax Return filed for Assessment Year 2022-23 (relating to FY 2021-22)" and upon checking the IT site, all of these are related to "Miscellaneous payment, SFT-006,Payments made in respect of credit card (SFT-006)" and crossed the 10L. What should I give feedback on the site? This is not my income source, I'm a shopaholic and I used credit cards to rotate money when I was in need of some cash

Replies (1)
Only income is required to be disclosed in ITR and credit cards payments are not income.

Hence you just give feedback about correctness

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details