Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Payment of Tax component through ITC in case of Notice U/S 73

KUNDAN KUMAR (Tax consultancy) (247 Points)

15 October 2021  

Can I pay the tax component mentioned in the notice issued U/S 73 (DRC 01) through electronic credit ledger? Notice u/s 73 has been issued for short declaration of sales. Please Reply, Anyone.

 1 Replies

Amit Singh (15 Points)
Replied 15 October 2021

U can not use itc to pay tax as per DRC 01 as per section 41(1) ..
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags