Pay fy 2017-18 without form 16 and 26as is completely empty.

I am working in a private company for 3 yr. I have also changed job during FY 2017-18. I have all the salary slip. How can I file ITR if I don't have form 16 and 26AS (Completely empty) because I have recently linked my PAN card to bank and ITR website?

Replies (4)
Just file it on basis of Salary slip that you have.
It is not mandatory to have Form 16 or reflect it in 26AS to file returns.
Disclose proper salary in your returns and pay tax, if any
on the basis of salary slip u can file ITR

At the same time your gross salary income should be basic exemption limit.

Thanks for your respond. Appreciate. Here is my salary details link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/BMuPApLXZBkDy7UG8 Also there is 0 TDS deducted from salary because I had not PAN card that time. I have recently get PAN card and linked to bank and Aadhar. So should I pay tax?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details