PATHETIC NEWS CHANNELS

 Enjoy....;)













What? When? How?! Where!? 




Oh crap!! Cows are missing!!! haaaaalp!!





Hats off India TV!!! What would we do without you!!?!?





I really REALLY like this animation!!





OH why not?!?! Coz bl**dy aliens will travel billions of lightyears so that they can drink delicious cow's milk on their long journey back!





Ha! why didn't I think of that before!? They must really worship our cows!! THAT's why they abduct them!!





Really!??!? You don't say!!!





Yes yes!! Our cows are being beamed by alien ships! The world is coming to an end!!! haaaaaalp!!







We better hide Indian cows!! Coz thats exactly what the aliens are looking for!! Quick QUICK!!





Oooooooooo! Flying cows!!!





And some more!





I told you aliens exist!!!! I was beamed too, when I was a child and I didn't believe in aliens!!!! HA! in your face!!! see the proof!!





Wow more proof!! HAIL India TV!





I dare you to spot the cow inside the encircled area!!

(psssst....it's flying!)



 

pathetic state of Indian TV channels......




-- 

   

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are .........

Replies (4)

Nice One dear

Thanks for sharing

pics are not there

 

Really Pathetic...

AAJ Tek  main ek bar >>>>  Breaking News "Amitabh Bacchan ko Bukhar aya.."

 

pics are missing

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details