Paramedics

Sir I D. Venu Gopal From Andhrapradesh. I recently received one letter from commercial Tax Department under section 2 ap tax professional tax.   Sir I am a paramedic ( Medical Lab Technician). I Run Medical  Laboratory My Own under self Employement. I don't have any worker. and not mine is hospital or clinic.  My Medical Laboratory is  a independent lab and do blood tests for individual patients. Is it I  Needed to pay service Tax. Please give u r valuable advice , 


Attached File : 1847073 20220225131505 16457750817408123690982646008657.jpg downloaded: 95 times
Replies (1)

No service tax, but liable to register & pay tax under state professional tax department...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details