GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support,whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veera Veera   29 July 2021

PAN Card Correction Query


I need to apply for PAN Card Correction due to date of birth mistake.

Date of Birth in Existing PAN: 10/Aug/1995

Original Date of Birth is Correct in Aadhaar: 10/Aug/1994

But, facing Name Issue

In Aadhaar Card, Name: Anand G
Existing PAN Card, Name: Anand Gopal

But, if I apply through NSDL online, it's showing mismatch & could not be processed.

NSDL Customer Care, is telling to update in Name in Aadhaar

Please, guide

 1 Replies

Hari Beldona

Hari Beldona (ACA)     29 July 2021

Correction can be done approaching Alankit/Karvy by surrendering Original PAN, corrections should be attested by a Gazetted Officer, wait for 15 days you will receive corrected PAN by Speed Post

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags