Pan card alloted but never recieved pan number or pan card

I have applied many times for a pan card since 2015 but it never came. I called nsdl they said the pan card is already allotted please tell the assessing officer to provide you with the pan number. I went assessing the officer, he searched in the database but couldn't find my pan.  I called nsdl again, they said only the assessing officer can help in this but the assessing officer says he can't do anything. I don't have the acknowledgement number of the 2015 application, I have the new acknowledgement number. please help.

Name-Amit kumar

Father -upendra prasad

pan application number- 694719700028933

Replies (1)

Hi,

Pls try instant Pan with aadhar no you will get Pan instantly 

https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-PAN/

If you already applied pan New pan its under process please wait for some time to get process

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details