pain of failure

I am an IPCC student. Past 3 years I am facing only failure
this I secured 185 in first group
Acc 50
Law 40
Cost 50
Tax 45

I registered my IPCC in 2013
whether I need to revalidate now?
what is the the procedure
please help ?
Replies (2)
Brother... Pls don't be think about it.. Just apply for revalidation and also get answer book from icai.. I cleared IPCC after long battle and final also I am facing same... But I feel there is a light in the tunnel. Keep motive yourself.. I personally saw many people who had attempts but after clearing, their life got changed so much. And humble request to u is that enrol either cs r cma.. Do writing along with CA course... Hope u feel better now...
Does ICAI revise your marks?

Yes there is such system.See, This is how it goes, the Institute will have some sort of idea on the Pass percentage, So,

1. They will set the paper accordingly. (Thats why you will suddenly have questions for 3 marks which you think is bit too lengthy or bit too tough)

2. Make the scoring key or valuation a bit more tighter.  

By these things, without making any "MANIPULATION", they will easily bring the Pass percentage down. They don't require to reduce marks when there is an easy, legal way. Once the results are combined, if the results are LOWER than anticipated, as they are the persons who set the paper tough, do an exercise called "MODERATION". By this, they are having a select criteria of making people pass. There has NEVER been a instance of reverse moderation in the Institute. See, if ICAI wants to fail you, there is a simple way, instead of giving you a 100 marks paper, they will give you a 130/140 mark paper as hundred mark paper. You will never be able to attend full questions by this way. Simple. Nobody, even CHIEF JUSTICE cannot question the paper setting process. The Institute is smarter than you think. If they do a standard deduction and if RTI comes in the future they will a big messy trouble...!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details