Share More

Other course during article ship

Nelli.pradeep kumar reddy (CA)     03 February 2014

Nelli.pradeep kumar reddy
CA 
 1 likes  118 points

| My Other Post

Dear Friends,

I have registered for Article ship in the month of Mar 2013 and I have registered For CWA-Inter in Nov 2012 .But i have not given any attempt up to now. Now i want to give  attempt[cwa-inter] in june 2014 But upto now i have not sent The Form 112 for seeking Permission to the institute

My question is that Can i send it now[feb2014] because of late sending is there any implications on my article ship period Kindly Advice

Thanks & regards

N.Pradeep kumar reddy

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    1 September 2020

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

avater

SUMIT KUMAR JANGID (CA FINAL STUDENT)     03 February 2014

SUMIT KUMAR JANGID
CA FINAL STUDENT 
 9 likes  136 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Hello ! For permission of Study to other course the form 112 is compulsory to sent to the ICAI, before the other course has been done, thatsfore you have to sent form 112 with attested applicable documents in FEB 2014.

avater

CA Bhargav Nathwani (CA in Practice)     03 February 2014

CA Bhargav Nathwani
CA in Practice 
 1798 likes  8307 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Kindly sent form - 112...as you are not appear in CWA xms any time then no worries..Sent 112 as now you want appear in CWA and taking permission..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register