Orientation and itt

Dear Sir,

My name is Sumesh, I am IPCC student through CPT route. I would like to attend the examination of May 2014. I have not attended ITT and Orientation cource. I know it should be compulsorly attended before starting Articleship.

My doubt is Can I write IPCC both groups on May 2014 without attending ITT and orientation cource. I plan to attend it after examination and before Articleship. Is it possible

Kindly advice

Sumesh

 

Replies (1)

as per icai ,student have to attend itt and orientation before articleship ,so there is no need to attend it before ur may 14 exams attend it after ur exams .

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details