Opt out ca intermediate exams

I have applied for 1 group of ca intermediate exams in upcoming July exams . If I opt out from this exam and if icai decides to merge opt out students with November exams , then will I be able to apply group 2 exams also in November?

Replies (4)
Quick Summary
If you've applied for CA Intermediate exams in July and wish to opt out, you'll need to fill out a fresh exam form. This allows you to apply for either Group 1, Group 2, or both groups for the November exams. The decision to opt out gives you the flexibility to re-select your desired examination groups.

Yes you can apply any of the group or both groups.

I should fill the form selecting only group 2 exams?

How does that work basically,  what all options do I have if I opt out now ?

If you opt out now you have to fill fresh exam form, there you can apply any group.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details