Opinion regarding industrial training

hello friends... need ur advice in this....I hv my attempt in nov 14 and I have been offered industrial training at Icici prudential amc n they r offering me 3.5 months leave for ca final n if I stick to my firm I ll get 4.5 months leave...I m in delimma whether I should go for IT as it is just 10 mins away frm my home but den I ll hv to sacrifice on the leaves part...so guys need ur opinions on this asap...plzzz!!!!
Replies (3)

i think u should go for industrial training, u will have the better oppotunity to learn.

ans as far as leaves are concerned, i understand that exam time is very crucial, even an hour counts that time.

better you plan your time table in such a way that you get best of both the worlds.

"learn, as well as study "

now it all depends upon your time mgmt skills.

Thanx gyatri ...even I think d same... I ll have to plan it out very wisely....btw just tell me one more thing is 3.5 months enough to clear d exams in first attempt???...

i cant say anything, because it depends on an individual's capability but ha if u work smartly and the follow the strategy of studying relevant , then it is possible to some extent.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details