Only chartered accountants should hold CFO's post: SEBI

avater

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)     06 November 2009

Chandranath Banerjee
Cost Accountant & Company Secretary 
 33 likes  228 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Now a day ca are become like schedule caste & schedule tribes who gets all the preveledge in Govt. jobs or admission in premire institute. But I think CA qualification is good enough to stand alone without proper or imporper legal support. Like MBA from class I institute has no barriers. By virtue of its premitiveness & number of members CA are securing each & every opportunity from govt. regarding certification but such extra benefit will paralised them. A MBA from IIM has no legal power but that is not impediment for securing themselves a high position in market both in value & esteem. So  long by virtu of their hold in the respective place they will secure more & more acknowledgement their true value will diminished from other profession. Just imagine the difference between CA &  CWA in market value in payment terms before 5 years & today. Just think without any prejudice. 

avater

Sandeep Kasar (Service)     11 November 2009

Sandeep Kasar
Service 
 41 points

Good One..

avater

CA Rahul Jain (CA)     11 November 2009

CA Rahul Jain
CA 
 117 likes  1147 points

truly said......

Shimbhu D. khokharia (AO)     26 August 2011

Shimbhu D. khokharia
AO 
 21 points

In the backdrop of the Satyam episode, SEBI Board had also desired that SEBI may 

examine whether the CFO of a listed entity, who certifies the financial statements, 

should be a chartered accountant so that in case of any irregularities committed in 

the financial statements, action may be taken by the professional institute i.e. 

Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

Accenture Hiring (Counsulatnt)     26 August 2011

Accenture Hiring
Counsulatnt 
 2 likes  65 points

Dear Friends,

Good News to all of us who has a dream to join BIG COMPANY like Accenture who is equivalent to Google & Yahoo...

Accenture is looking for their NOIDA Localtion -

CA, ICWA, M.Com, MBA, MFM,
B.Com, BBA, BBM.

• Work experience: 0 to 15 years of Accounting experience in

- General Accounting – R2R

General Accounting / Fixed Asset Accounting / Journal Entries / Accounts Recon and Analytics / Period Close and consolidation / Financial Reporting / Management Reporting / Regulatory Reporting / Tax Reporting / Master Data Maintenance

- Accounts Payable – P2P

Third party and Intercompany Invoices and Credits / T&E / Vendor Masterdata Maintenance / Payments and Remittances / Vendor Statement Reconciliations / Trade Credit Reconciliations / Interface Management / Payment Accuracy controls

If you / your friend have / has the above qualification then don't hesitate to shoot me your resume at - accentureindiajobss @ gmail.com

Don't delay - Opening till 20th November 2011 with limited number of opening.

Regards,
Your Friend from Accenture :)

yogesh (student)     10 November 2011

yogesh
student 
 223 points

SAB HAUAHH BANA RAKHA HAI CA QUALIFICATION KA.....

DILIP SRIVASTAVA (GM -F&A)     12 December 2011

DILIP SRIVASTAVA
GM -F&A 
 38 points

Like in Public sector companies CFO Post should for CA/CWA/MBA-F/CS

Automatically the talented person having above / multiple qualifications will be the selected one.

niranjan (GM(Finance))     22 January 2012

niranjan
GM(Finance) 
 21 points

There are two professional bodies-Chartered Acctt & Cost Actt.There is every reason to allow both as they are equaly competent to handle all Financial issues.

N.Sahoo

Sachin Kumar Mittal (Complete Articleship)     06 August 2015

Sachin Kumar Mittal
Complete Articleship 
 22 points

Dear All,

I have an query related with this issue. If a Mr.A (Chartered Accountant) is the partner in a partnership firm of C.A. And the firm is the auditor of XYZ Ltd. Mr. A sign the balance sheet of F.Y 2013-14 of XYZ Ltd as on 01.09.2014. Later on Mr A resigns from the firm as their partner on 30th Nov 2014 and surrender its COP. On 26.02.2015 Mr. A joined XYZ ltd as their CFO. Now my question is that is their is any conflict of interest if C.A firm is continue to be the auditor of the XYZ Ltd. Whether Mr. A is eligble to sign the balance sheet as their CFO and C.A firm as their auditor.

sohail (Sr Accountant at JWY)     29 May 2017

sohail
Sr Accountant at JWY 
 126 points

http://www.ey.com/in/en/issues/ifrs/ey-diploma-in-ifrs-by-acca

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »