Easy Office

only 10 days left... plz help my friend...

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Amrish Sehrawat
"
Dear Reetika,

I think it is not your friend,  it is you only who have stucked with your syllabus in the last days and u wants more to come out,

"

thanks amrish bhaiya..

mujhe ye samjhane ke liye ki agar aap kisi ki  sache dil se help karte hain to ho sakta he log aap per hi shak karenge ki aap ko jarurat he aur aap is tarah se bhi apna kam nikalwa sakte he...

thanks bhaiya.....  thanks a lot

but wanna clear u one thing.. agar mujhe is tarah se sab ki help hi leni hoti to mein kuch bhi karti par kabhi bhi apni fren ka sahara nahin leti, i respect and love my frens and family more than myself and anyone else in the world .... mein sapne mein bhi unhe buri ya taklif ki halat mein nahin dekh sakti.....

shayad aap ke samne esi koi situation aae hi nahin aur bhagwan kare aap ke ya aapke kisi bhi apne ke saath esa kuch na ho!!!!

well... thanks once again!!!

bye

tc.

Amresh Choudhary (M.Sc. (Maths) MBA LLB (DU))   (694 Points)
Replied 24 October 2008

thanks amrish bhaiya..

mujhe ye samjhane ke liye ki agar aap kisi ki  sache dil se help karte hain to ho sakta he log aap per hi shak karenge ki aap ko jarurat he aur aap is tarah se bhi apna kam nikalwa sakte he...

thanks bhaiya.....  thanks a lot

but wanna clear u one thing.. agar mujhe is tarah se sab ki help hi leni hoti to mein kuch bhi karti par kabhi bhi apni fren ka sahara nahin leti, i respect and love my frens and family more than myself and anyone else in the world .... mein sapne mein bhi unhe buri ya taklif ki halat mein nahin dekh sakti.....

shayad aap ke samne esi koi situation aae hi nahin aur bhagwan kare aap ke ya aapke kisi bhi apne ke saath esa kuch na ho!!!!

well... thanks once again!!!

bye

tc.
"

Dear Reetika,

Welldone .............I am very much happy to hear that u care o much for yours friends.................good friend circle.........

You have taken it otherwise..............i did not want to hurt urs feelings to urs friends and family..............anyway .......keep the spirit..............but always remember a thing..........

"don't help people ......train them properly........so that they can help others.........and don't need help in future.........."  this is real help ............according to my thinking..........

"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails".

any way good job 

HAPPY DIWALI in advance to you, yours family and yours friends,

regards,

Amrish

RAJAN CHAVAN (PGDFM) (253 Points)
Replied 27 November 2008

GREAT YAAH.....

LAST MOMENT STUDIES AND THAT TO WITH SUCH STRESS AND PRESSURE, WHAT I SHOULD SAY....ONLY...THAT RELAX...AND JUST RELAX...OKAY....TAKE CARE...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: