Easy Office
LCI Learning

Online Mode Efiling New Portal - Errors noted

Page no : 2

subhash chandra agarwal (Retired) (28 Points)
Replied 01 September 2021

Errors are More than one month  have passed but Errors yet to be rectified. 

Following difficulties are being faced still today.

i)We have filled 112A form about sale of shares but final summary sheet do not show.

ii)BSR code is 7 digit as per Bank receipt & 26 AS form but after , Error appears that BSR code to be 7 digit. Tried several times but error still persist.

iii)ON -Line filling of ITR -3 still not available.

iv)Form 10-IE still have problem ie Asessing office details do not pop up nor allow to enter manually , after validation msg appears that submission failed & NO RESPONSE FROM SERVER.

I FULLY AGREE WITH Mr BHAVSAR.

Rajendran Shanmugam (13 Points)
Replied 02 September 2021

I have been trying the new portal since second week of June 2021. Latest,  I tried on 31.8.21....

..Couldnt get connected to TRACES to view my 26AS.

Interest amounts paid for my FIXED DEPOSITS by various banks are seen in 'income from other sources'. (But not able to edit the figure.).  TDS made by Banks is not reflecting in the Tax Paid section. IT shows zero, which is not editable.

On 31.8.21 itself it is showing  CHARGES for submission of return after DUEDATE, ₹4014..? and penalty interests for the Taxes already paid through TDS by Banks.

When will things be set alright by the IT dept / Infosis ? (Before 30.9.21 ?)... Will the date be extended ?

Dr. RAJENDRAN SHANMUGAM

TIRUCHIRAPALLI

Replied 02 September 2021

I am a retired Principal of a Govt. College and I am trying to file ITR 1. The previous (old) Portal itself was comfortable and USER FRIENDLY. 

DR.RAJENDRAN SHANMUGAM

Subbu (User) (27 Points)
Replied 08 September 2021

Sir - adding a few more for awareness of all.

1. Calculate your tax liability at last stage. It might be incorrect. I was shown taxable income on LTCG < 1 L under Sec 112 A. after logout and login again it recalculated the correct amount

2. Verification stage: Schedule TDS2 when deducted in SELF hands does not require to fill the "PAN/Aadhar of Income in other person". however unable to submit the return unless you fill in the PAN in this column

3. Schedule HP: I am stuck at this stage at verifcation now. It says Owner + Co-owner of HP % must total to 100 which I have done. have come to this page 3 times without success.

I will again try tomorrow login :) .

Being an IT engineer it amuses me to see the validation errors on this portal which have not been tested. However i am digressing. 

subhash agarwal (21 Points)
Replied 08 September 2021

While submitting ITR3 after e verification ,it do not get loaded & shows "Error ,file later".Tried several times in last 3 days but could not submit the ITR3.

Replied 14 September 2021

The same errors& bugs which I reported on 02.9.21 , still persist. Not able to file ITR 1. TDS made by Banks for FDs are not reflecting in Taxes Paid section- it shows zero which not editable   (but self assessment tax paid is seen)

The same errors& bugs which I reported on 02.9.21 , still persist. Not able to file ITR 1. TDS made by Banks for FDs are not reflecting in Taxes Paid section- it shows zero which not editable   (but self assessment tax paid is seen)

1 Like

Rajesh (NA) (248 Points)

Another challenge is everyone is giving excuse of 'It's initial technical glitch' but these have been persistent since June-21. You can not have any technical glitch in what you release as a final product when it affects a very large set of stakeholders.

All my grievances have been closed without any resolution. Also with integration between IT & Banking systems, no one is taking any responsibility and everyone is saying 'it's integration issue'. Bank is not providing any solution nor the IT Department.

Bank account validation , OTP, EVC generation is all a mess even today! What disappoints me is that these companies like Infosys claim various quality standards and certifications, ISO CMM SixSIgma QMS and all such things but it's all useless as they cannot develop a fault free system. may be it's time supreme court should intervene.

Naveen Tuteja (11 Points)
Replied 15 September 2021

I have been in IT industry for last 35 years. It is a fact that it is next to impossible to build complex system which perfect in the first instance. I will not delve into the reason for this hypothesis. However, organisation develop methods which reduce the imperfections in the delivered system. First and foremost is common user interface standards which includes, color schemes, look and feel, controls for add/modify/delete  actions, common methods for decimal handling for rounding off (in case of financial computations) etc. because complex applications are developed by multiple teams and if there are no common standards, each screen will behave differently and the user will not be able to use the application. In this Infosys has failed in either defining the required standards or validating whether or not the standards were followed at the time of unit and system testing. It definitely has been poor show, that system was released with so many severity 1 bugs.

Still ITR3 not able to submit even after e verification as it again return to submit , again again tried but not able to submit ITR-3

Subbu (User) (27 Points)

I was able to submit ITR 3 on Sunday after removing Schedule HP from my list of submissions. Hence there might be some Schedule which has got a validation/verification which is causing this bug. 

Even today I tried to file ITR3 but could not succeed. ALL applicable schedule are confirmed by me & no error shows.

But submitting, it showssometimes error occurred, file after some time or some times it return to submit icon.

I am surprised by removing schedule HP , you are able to file itr3.

Rajesh (NA) (248 Points)
Replied 20 September 2021

The irony is if you report this bug as a grievance, then after a few days IT Dept will blindly close it stating that you have filed your return. They think that since you filed return, there's no issue!! In my case they did the same thing. I got an email with following message. The issues that I reported still remain as problems, just that since ITR has been filed they feel it's no longer relevant. They have no commitment to fix anything. Disappointing.

Resolution:  Dear Taxpayer, Thank you for contacting e-Filing Help desk. Upon verification, we have noticed that you have successfully Filed your return in e-filing portal. Hence, we are closing your ticket. You may view file ITR status by following below steps. Go to e-File > Income tax Returns > View Filed Returns > Life cycle will be shown > click on the options available based your requirement For further assistance/technical support, kindly contact our Helpdesk

We have also got similar msg after one n half month of filing Grievance that it is closed as have filed ITR.

NEW ISSUE

MY wife filed ITR2 on 30th July, e verified & with same remarks acknowledgement issued ,msg also rcd for sucessful e verification done.

Now under itr filed section ,status is shown as below.

ITR FILED -----e- verified - pending for e - verification.How this can happen .worst software developed by Infosys.no reply from Grievance or e- filing webmanager.More than 50 days passed but not under Processing. B

NEW ISSUE

MY wife filed ITR2 on 30th July, e verified & with same remarks acknowledgement issued ,msg also rcd for sucessful e verification done.

Now under itr filed section ,status is shown as below.

ITR FILED -----e- verified - pending for e - verification.How this can happen .worst software developed by Infosys.no reply from Grievance or e- filing webmanager.More than 50 days passed but not under Processing. B

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: