Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dixit Jawahar (CA Finalist)     16 July 2013

Omg another 6 months

Here is my Result of CA Final May 2013

AMA-42, ISCA-42,DT-46 & IDT-46 TOTAL-176 RESULT-FAIL

I have already cleared my Group I very long back. Though all my friends have become CA's  long back, I am still struggling to clear my Group-II of CA Final.

I am very much depressed with the result. Dont know what to do. Whether to quit or keep giving exams no matter what will  the result.might be. Every time I think that I will be a CA this time.But every time it is the same old story.OMG another six months is what lingers on my mind. The marks awarded by ICAI is disgusting some times. In the papers in which you write very well,I will get less marks and in the papers whcih I have performed horribly I will get vey good marks and some times exemptions also. I am unable to understand the logic behind it. Please help in case you have any suggestions.

14 Replies

CA Bhavin Venugopal

CA Bhavin Venugopal (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     16 July 2013

Hello Dixit,I know even my hello will not make you happy.See Life is a game and CA is only a part of it.Life doesn,t ends with failures..I feel very bad because i also lose my CA eventhough i passed whole subjects.See U should view your next chance as the first attempt and work hard to attempt all questions of ICAI evnthough u  know only a part of it.I am with U always.COME UP>>smiley

amit popli

amit popli (Accounts Manager)     16 July 2013

I have also passed CA(FInal) IST GROUP  many times before and Failed in 2nd group this time. I got 174 thist time and this was my 9th attempt. we Both have a same situation. my 99 percent friends became ca . I am still consistently trying.  I got costing 54,  ISCA 36, DT 40 and IDT 44 total 174 . Failed Even I was shocked when I saw my result I was expecting more than 75 + in costing at least.  May be our duty is to work hard and  dena  na dena  bhagwaan  ke haath mein hain.

Mukul Agarwal

Mukul Agarwal (C.A. Final Student)     16 July 2013

same is with me JAWAHAR....

this is my 8th attempt and i got 153 in total i.e. 47 in AMA, 26 in ISCA, 37 in DT and 43 in IDT.....in costing and DT I expect +60 marks.....but ICAI ruined my dreams.....I dont know what should I do now......

Dixit Jawahar

Dear Mukul,

I have got the same marks as you got now in Nov'12 attempt. My total was 151 Dont worry..keep moving

Shrabani Som

Shrabani Som (Student)     16 July 2013

to say move on is very easy but to face the reality is too tough....loosing selfconfidence every time .....frnds nd family also get tired to hear about our glourious CA exam in every six month.....
Dixit Jawahar

Dear Shrabani,

I do agree that to say move is easy said than done. But what else can we do. I am also sailing oon te same boat as mukul.

C.A.SOMDEB BHATTACHARYA

C.A.SOMDEB BHATTACHARYA (Assistant Manager TAX & Assurance in a consulting firm in Delhi)     16 July 2013

I cleared Group 2 & Mark is 203 , got 67 in ISCA

RAJARSHI DAS

RAJARSHI DAS (Student)     16 July 2013

Srabani,

Just be casual,  I know it is difficult but just treat it as a bad day in office,& forget it, otherwise u cannot move ahead & u will be brooding over the past, which is not good but only letting negative thoughts & frustation getting better of u. No use looking backward, just move forward.

Raunak

Raunak (CA Final)     17 July 2013

hi

i dunno wat to tell u mate...jst keep writing...

am in a total fix..

wrote my 3rd attempt..

some very weird marks indeed..

1st group : 52,32,45,46 : 175

2nd group : 48,37,47,50 : 182

last time 2nd group total was 194. 59 in isca and 36 in dt

1st group total was 175 again. sfm 50 , accounts 39 and law 34

so i basically i have no idea wat to do ?

write both the groups again ?

write only 1st group or only 2nd group :/

very very confused :(

nt doin ny selective studyin..stayin on course..doing my pm's, past question papers...bt still..ner yet so far..

i dnt get it..

this attempt have seen ppl gettin 13,15,18 in sfm and isca.. hw is it possible? :O

Ankit Madhogarhia

Ankit Madhogarhia (Pursuing Final)     17 July 2013

Hi Friends,

Please dont be upset ..Had faith in you anf God ..the second thing what i suggest is apply for the revaluation copy with the institute and compare the same with the Suggested Answer release by ICAI,there you will come to know the where you are lacking everytime instead of thinking what to do or what not to do?

For second group CAse studies are most important ,

Raunak Go for Two groups only...and have confidence in you ...this time u will come out with flying colours...dont Think one or two just Think abt both and complete the same .....

Ankit

GOPAL KUMAR JHA

GOPAL KUMAR JHA (JOBS)     17 July 2013

my first attempt was digasterus I got  account 54 , law 50 , mafa 43, audit 26 but i dont now how it is possible.

What can i do wether i give both group in 3 months or not 

CA Bhavin Venugopal

CA Bhavin Venugopal (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     17 July 2013

See Gopal,if u hav got the classes for group 2 then u can write both groups.In my view u need to write both groups because ur upcoming attempt is group 1 2nd attempt, and group 2 1st attempt.So U can here avail the SETOFF benifits and the 1st attempt benifit of group 2.TK right decision before exam application.GOD BLESS U..smiley

Hitesh S Dholkiya

Hitesh S Dholkiya (B.com, CA Final)     18 July 2013

hello everyone ... 

i m one more like u,, This was my 3rd attempt for 2nd group  and scored 186 ( COSTING 51, ISCA 38, DT 46, IDT 51 ) in the past two attempts i scored 177 both the times, i yet not cleared 1st group neither i attempted,, i dont know what to do,, i had many things in my mind and passing CA exam is my dream to complete my other dreams...dont knw whats wrong,, 

whether i deserve to be CA or not i m thinking abt it ?

everytime just due to 15 or 20 marks,, i have to repeat all over again..

crying

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register