Old syllabus exam related

Hi,I'm an Ipcc student who is registered in old syllabus,I wanted to know how many attempts do I have to give in old portion and till which attempt will the old portion be applicable, will I face any big changes if I skip Nov 17 and attempt may 18 and what changes are they ,I am planning to pursue crash course before Nov 17 and give may 18.
Kindly help me with the same.

Replies (2)

Have a look at this question from the recently released 57 FAQ's on the New course applicability

"Q43: How many parallel attempts will be given to students under CPT- Foundation, IPCC- Intermediate and Final (existing) – Final (revised)?

Ans: Number of parallel attempts for CPT- Foundation, IPCC- Intermediate and Final (existing) – Final (revised) will be 3, 3 and 6 respectively."

Thus you might have guessed that old course will run side by side in IPCC stage til May 2019.

  • Initial registration for then IPCC, now Intermediate (IPC) Course is valid for 4 years.
  • That means 8 attempts. (yearly two)
  • After 4 years you should revalidate it for another 4 years.
  • Fee for revalidation is Rs. 400/- for each revalidation.
  • Each Revalidation shall be valid for 4 years.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details