Easy Office
LCI Learning

Now i know why ICAI give 3.5% CA Final result!

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Dheeraj

Yes, The ICAI wants expert

but why institute is not making proper control over enterance.

They will do soon to make CPT tough... Refer this link---https://icai.org/news.html?news=3543

Ok Bye.... Take care... Study well...

Darshan (Manager) (53 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

@ above

Even i dont have ant prob with ICAI..I cleared my CPT in first attempt being a science graduate whereas many commerce grad are taking more attempts.. Even MK gandhi dint have any prob with british as he was very rich and respected, but he raised for others ...So i would request you to raise  for others as much you can ,even you dont have any prob ...

Change does not happen just like that , what we doing are symptoms of future change..Even i cannot change anything i feel proud for initiating change.....Below is the change for the past effort...

Already ICAI got defeated under RTI act by a CA Girl student ( Vikitha ) through delhi HC.. and subsequent appeal was also raised by ICAI...

Yes, Money is required for infra, a/c , classess etc... but there is a ethical price for everything..Giving me an apple and pricing it as 1000 rs saying it need fertilizers, water, sunlight, workers...is funny..

I mean to say i can get that 100 hrs ITT for 2500 rs in best private coaching center .. ICAI being a socially responsibl institution should collect nominal fees...more importantly ask ICAI to filter people in CPT like CAT for MBA..collecting more money and giving 35 % results and shattering their dreams in final is cruel...cruelty for money..

Moreover i said money could be one such reason not the only reason..

1 Like

CA. Harsh Arora (Chartered Accountant) (377 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Still agree with mr. Sudardan!

(Guest)

My Dear sudarsan,

The fees charged by ICAI is nominal only. Want to see the meaning of nominal fees , go and attend classes in NIIT or some private institute. You will know the meaning of it. You are simply justifying your wrong conclusions.

Regarding making CPT tough, it will be done soon.. Refer my above post.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : harsh arora

Still agree with mr. Sudardan!

You simply agree with what people say. I think you don't think much. Please think correctly, that is required to develop your analytical thinking. Its must for your CA .

Dheeraj (Learner) (1100 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Do u 9 Mr. Sudershan CA is the cheapest course in the whole indian market according to its scope

Dheeraj (Learner) (1100 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Its juss that institute is coming with their coaching classes and they just want to create fear so that they can earn big money through coaching classes ... it all a game ... and we are the victim

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Lage Raho !! But ICAI ALWAYS DO SOMETHING NEW WAIT FOR NEW ON 4TH AUGUST 2010.

Palash Gupta (Student...Hoping to pass Inter)   (892 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

ICAI has made the course alike a bottle open from front and bottom too......

We cn enter easily bt can nt get out of it !!!!!!!! 

Darshan (Manager) (53 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Posted On 29 July 2010 at 11:39

Originally posted by : Dheeraj

Yes, The ICAI wants expert

but why institute is not making proper control over enterance.

They will do soon to make CPT tough... Refer this link---https://icai.org/news.html?news=3543

Ok Bye.... Take care... Study well...

Here the discussion about the past ICAI not future ICAI...From from your reply i can mak u realize  that ICAI is making CPT tough SOON but not yet...but what about past ???? Now do u agree that ICAI is deficient in those areas in the past and trying to correct itself SOON....

Got it ...yes we are also cribbin about that past to save our future CA's aspirants... Those CA's will beat illogical CA aspirants who are making sycophant comments towards ICAI..

See! Iam not degrading the course....iam just contenting spiteful members and admin team

(Guest)

@ Sudarsan,

I think you are not willing to think practically. When CPT was introduced , its objective was to reduce the total time period of CA course and to invite young people.

No doubt, when a system is introduced there are certain lacunae. Here in CPT, even if student clears he/she will be able to clear future stages only when they are professional in their approach. I have seen students who have reached great pinnacle of learning. They have developed themselves from their CPT itself . That should be the spirit.

You are cribbing against ICAI for what??? Merely because they will make CPT tougher or something else. You should be happy that in such case only good people having zeal of learning will enter. what has happened in past CPT, the result we see in the form of PCC/Final results. It totally depends upon a student how he studies. ICAI has just made an initiative to make the system better so that it will be useful for them only. Did ICAI told you to study like B.com and fail in CA. ???? If students don't want to have professional attitude, its now time for ICAI to make it tough so that professional attitude comes in student

CA Arindam Dey (Chartered Accountant) (117 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

The suggested answers will be published in August and so will be the examiner's comment in the Newsletter. It is important for those who haven't cleared this time to go through them thoroughly, analyse their mistakes, rectify them and start preparing for the next attempt. There is absolutely no point in fixing the blame on institute and other external factors which are totally beyond our control.
1 Like

Harpreet (* * * * * *) (1670 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

i am totally agree with Mr. CA Student but i never believe that CA Student is a student. As per my experience he is professional person whether in ICAI or elsewhere.......

But thanx for valuable replies given by CA student to other ca students/cci members....

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Originally posted by : Surya

TOTALLY DISAGREE!!

Where are you leaving, today there is a lot of demand for CA, if you are a CA you can negotiate for the salary like anything, if you are a CA you need not even have to be jobless for even 1 day, Have you ever analysied that why people fail in CA, it just because that they take it as Degree exam, And let me tell you one more thing that CFA, CPA is more harder then CA, you try & give exam for CFA/CPA, if you pass in that then you say that, CA is bad, without knowing every kind of fact, we should not come to any kind of conclusion, and if you really think that its bad, then why are you here in CA, do something else, or I will suggest you to not to do anything, that will only be better for you, atleast you will not say anything wrong for anything!!

you ask to any professional, he will totally disagree with you.

If you felt bad then I am sorry but just wanted to tell the fact, there is so many things which I can explain you,but if you want to understand then much is enough.

Agree , CA is noble profession. CA have good present & future also, CA have good worth. mano ya na mano.....

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 29 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA Ravindra sisodia

Originally posted by : Surya

TOTALLY DISAGREE!!

Where are you leaving, today there is a lot of demand for CA, if you are a CA you can negotiate for the salary like anything, if you are a CA you need not even have to be jobless for even 1 day, Have you ever analysied that why people fail in CA, it just because that they take it as Degree exam, And let me tell you one more thing that CFA, CPA is more harder then CA, you try & give exam for CFA/CPA, if you pass in that then you say that, CA is bad, without knowing every kind of fact, we should not come to any kind of conclusion, and if you really think that its bad, then why are you here in CA, do something else, or I will suggest you to not to do anything, that will only be better for you, atleast you will not say anything wrong for anything!!

you ask to any professional, he will totally disagree with you.

If you felt bad then I am sorry but just wanted to tell the fact, there is so many things which I can explain you,but if you want to understand then much is enough.

Agree , CA is noble profession. CA have good present & future also, CA have good worth. mano ya na mano.....

yes sir this is fact, CA future is bright but its fact current CA student in problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: