Nov 2017final marksheet

I am yet to receive the hard copy of my  Nov 2017 final exam marksheet . I have also applied for certied copies and have not received them yet. Have you all received both ?

Replies (11)
Generally mark sheet are expected to arrive within a month
yes,I have received my certified copies in 27 days from date of application .

as far as marksheet is concerned it takes around 35 to 45days from date of result.
yes,I have received my certified copies in 27 days from date of application .

as far as marksheet is concerned it takes around 35 to 45days from date of result.
yes,I have received my certified copies in 27 days from date of application .

as far as marksheet is concerned it takes around 35 to 45days from date of result.
yes,I have received my certified copies in 27 days from date of application .

as far as marksheet is concerned it takes around 35 to 45days from date of result.

Thanks for your reply friends. I am yet to receive both hence I had to ask. 

I hav also not yet received my marksheet.

But more than 45 days already exhausted. Still i am also not received my mark sheet

I have cleared my ca final in Nov 17 still aftr nearly two months from results not received the hardcopy of marksheet has anyone else recieved it?
I too haven't got the Nov 2017 marksheet yet. Usually it arrives within 35 days from the result declaration date. Anyone got any idea why it's getting delayed this time?

Anyone got CA Final Nov 2017 marksheet?  PLZ reply,,,,,,,,,PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details