Notifications from caclubindia

Dear Sir / Madam and Friends.,

 

How can I stop notifications from Caclub india portal If I attend a query...?

 

Thanks & Regards

RAJA P M

Replies (8)
*

Notify when someone replies (Email/Android/iOS).

Remove that option for notification..... before posing any reply.......

 



 

Originally posted by : Dhirajlal Rambhia



*




Notify when someone replies (Email/Android/iOS).

Remove that option for notification..... before posing any reply.......

 



 

Sir.,

It's mean Is this option under Settings tap or any other location

You can choose this option before reply on post

While replying any query in ........

LEAVE A REPLY........ Box..........

at the bottom of the box there is option to 'tick for any notification'  i.e.  (Notify when someone replies) ..

Check out that box each time before clicking on  'Post Reply'

Originally posted by : Dhirajlal Rambhia
While replying any query in ........

LEAVE A REPLY........ Box..........

at the bottom of the box there is option to 'tick for any notification'  i.e.  (Notify when someone replies) ..

Check out that box each time before clicking on  'Post Reply'

Yes... I see the Box.

If I remove the Tick then no replies to my mail box... Am I right?

If Right i'm not get reply / see any reply from other in the same query... Even I'll going to see the query after login... Am I right Sir...?

Notifications or Alerts not available from Today in Our CCI Portal...

Dear Admin.,
Please not this and take Action... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Than fr ur post...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details