Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BIJU P K   15 November 2019

Notice on income tax

| have filed my income tax return and verified it Today I got a notice to pay balance tax from the department. When i checked my form 16 from traces there are Rs7300 as tds from my Salary and 2560 as tds from fD interest by the bank. As per return my taxis 8560 and I should receive 1300 as refund. But when I check my 26 As statement it shows Rs 2300 and Rs 2560 only in it it shows an amount of Rs 5000 as credit and debit of tds. May I know what should I do for the notice?

 2 Replies

Dhirajlal Rambhia

Dhirajlal Rambhia (KVO Merau Kutchh)     16 November 2019

Unless the deductor rectifies it to correct TDS deducted, you will not get proper response from CPC. Get the latest form 16 with correct TDS deduction from employer. May need to revise return...

1 Like
Navin Kumar Kurna

Navin Kumar Kurna (Income Tax Inspector)     18 November 2019

Recheck whether 5000 penalty for late filing is being charged ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags