Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax )     18 February 2012

Not got completion letter

Freinds

My Articleship is completed & i hav already send form 108, 20 days back. But till today i have not got the Training Completion Letter. But i have to get the Exam forms attested by a CA so as to reach ICAI by 29th Feb. 

Please tell me whether is it necessary to get the forms attested by my principle ? or any other CA can also attest the same ?

18 Replies

Neha sharma

Neha sharma (-)     18 February 2012

It will take almost 2 Months for ICAI to send you the Articleship Completion Letter.

As the Last date for submitting the exam form is 29th Feb, you can just attach a Copy of the Form 108 and ICAI will accept the same

CA Sahil Singla..

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax )     18 February 2012

thanks neha

GOPAL AGGARWAL

GOPAL AGGARWAL (DOING NOTHING)     19 February 2012

Sahil don't worry I got the same in just 20 days and hope u will also get the same in time.

Please check ur details by going through the link and changing Membership No of ur bose in the link bu replacing 012345 and if your name shows astresik then ur letter is not issued if your name is shown in the below table then rest assure u will get the letter very soon.

https://220.225.242.179/locm_article.asp?MRH_MRN=012345

Just replace the 012345 by the membership of ur bose

1 Like
CA Sahil Singla..

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax )     19 February 2012

Dear Gopal

The link u have given is not working. Could you please check it for me ?

GOPAL AGGARWAL

GOPAL AGGARWAL (DOING NOTHING)     19 February 2012

Sahil JI

Please check it again

there is no problem in the link.

This may be due to some server problem

which many time occurs in the website due to updation

courageous Aries

courageous Aries ( )     19 February 2012

Dear Sahil

If your exams are within six months of your compeletion of your articleship, you need to get the form attested by your principal. further while filling the Certificate of training Form(Page 3 incase you fill online) along with examination form you SHOULD NOT to fill the first option as you have not recieved the certificate.

Fill up the form and get it attested by ur prinicpal this time.

Hope this information is useful to you

RAKESH

RAKESH (Almost CA)     19 February 2012

Sunil i m also facing the same issue. but i heard that they will accept the form because it is not our fault . I would annexe a letter stating that i have not received the articles completion certificate so the same cannot be attached. 

CA Abhinav

CA Abhinav (Chartered Accountant)     19 February 2012

Sahil...........It will take around 30-45 days to get ur articleship compeletion letter.....this is the normal time taken by ICAI..........though expection can be denied...........u just attach for 108 with your printed application form (I supposing u have applied it through online) nd send it to ICAI office..........By any means ICAI can't hold your admit card just because discrepency has crept in while filling the form........What ICAI will do whenever any discrepency or mistake is found in examination form or required documents are not attached.......they generally send a letter to student stating that you haven't attached required documents with your form pls submit the required docs by a certain date (which will be a month later than you exam month) else your result will be withheld............In case if you receive this kind of letter then you can submit your articleship compeletion letter to ICAI nd by that time u must have received it........Just chill and send you docs bindaas.....

Hetal

Hetal (Student CS)     19 February 2012

i also faced the same problem . I called d ppl at ICAI and they asked me to send a photocopy of 108 form . That shld be ok . Also in such a case there is no compulsion in signing your exam form by ur principal . Any other CA in practice can sign the same . 

1 Like
Rahul Jain

Rahul Jain (Student)     19 February 2012

hi friends...
the astrik symbol in that link also indiacates that form 108 received but pending for want of documents.. it is given in that link..
But i didnt get any reply or letter regarding that from ICAI..
it has been around 20 days since i have sent the letter...

so how to know abt it..?

CA Sahil Singla..

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax )     20 February 2012

Finally i have checked my status. It shows form 108 received but pending for want of documents. I have sent the form a month ago, but no reply from ICAI yet.

AAYUSH BANSAL

AAYUSH BANSAL (ca aspirant)     17 March 2012

dear sahil

can u letme knw that how much time this website takes to show that your form is recived.

after submitting with the institute

Praveen kumar

Praveen kumar (CA)     16 November 2012

i have submitted my 108 form on 27.09.12,but till date i have not received any letter from institute.wt should i do?

Student

Student (Student CA Final )     26 February 2016

I don't have photocopies oh 108

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags