Not able to download lut in gst portal

Dear Sir,

I can't able to download LUT certificate in GST portal. I have applied LUT in "SERVICES’ Tab > ‘User Services’ > Select ‘Furnish Letter of Undertaking(LUT)". and I checked the LUT in  ‘SERVICES’ > ‘ User Services’ > ‘View my Submitted LUTs’ .

I have clicked the download option, but its not downloading.

Pls help me on this.

Thanks

 

Replies (6)
download option enable or not
No need..... keep.the ARN for any further compliances
The Arn number you got is considered as LUT number from now on wards

KINDLY REFER CIRCULAR 40/14/2018, DT.6.4.2018 FOR MORE EXPLANATION 

Yes. it was enabled.

Thanks.

Ok. Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details